0w Twoim koszykuX
Give her a wardrobe of fine fragrances to suit her every mood and occasion. This exquisite collection celebrates the 50th anniversary of Mary Kay with eau de parfum miniatures of special-edition† Dance to Life™, Belara®, Journey®, Elige® and Thinking of You®. It’s a great gift for the woman who loves fragrance and likes to try new scents. And she’ll love the scented charm that’s included.
†Available while supplies last
The skin is warmer on the pulse points – neck, wrist, bend of arm and back of knee – which helps the fragrance evolve and provide a better sensory experience. So spray your fragrance onto these areas.
• Top notes include Wet Apples and Rose de Mai.
• Middle notes include Jasmine and Magnolia.
• Bottom notes include Vanilla and Warm Amber.
• Top notes include San Joaquin Fig and Opal Lotus Flower.
• Middle notes include Snowdrop Flower and Golden Acacia Blossoms.
• Bottom notes include Milky Sandalwood and Cotton Musk.
• Top notes include Ice Mint and Water Lily.
• Middle notes include Wild Freesia and East Hampton Peony.
• Bottom notes include Apricot Musk and Beachwood.
The scent of a fragrance can change throughout the day. This is because different ingredients come into play at various stages of the fragrance’s life on the skin. Perfumers distinguish between the various stages in three ways:
These notes introduce the fragrance and can last up to 15 minutes.
Also known as the heart of the fragrance, the middle notes unfold and develop a few minutes after the eau de parfum is applied to the skin. They appear after the top notes disappear and can last throughout the whole fragrance experience.
These create the final impression and also the most lasting. They can last several hours after the fragrance is applied.